Hello :)

Hello there ! Its been so long i didn't update anything in this blog right ? HAHA , i miss my blog damn much :'( . Hikss , yesterday , I just got home from hostel . Maigod , like usually i'm fucking damn happy . Hiphip hooray *dancing ! HAHA , even its just for two days -.- . Harhar , tomorrow i'll go back to hostel *dying . Okay , the baddest thing ever . Shit -.- I just don't like the hostel life , i didn't hate it . Understand me please . I miss to be the outsider like last year T.T . Okay , stop talking about that .

Yesterday i went to GSC at starmall , watching MIRROR MIRROR .




This movie is quite best and interesting . I love julia roberts , the queen . Harhar , even she was old and an evil queen in this movie . Hikss , the snow white first kiss was too perfect with the prince . wohooooo ~ haha .

Just now , i went to my guitar class . It's kinda fun . Okay , it is always fun . Nothing much fun than plying guitar . Miahahaha .

Okay , i didn't have any idea and story to write , and sorry for the broken english . hikss -.-
till then , bye :)


Thank you for reading readers! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment